Stripes are one of the most classic prints which we must have in our wardrobe. It is a print for both men and women, in any form: vertical, horizontal, wide, narrow – all combinations are possible.
Although it is a classic print, this summer, brands have once again opted for stripes in the men’s department.
Do you want to know the best way to combine them? Don’t miss this post!
The most classic style
A simple, classic print for any formal meeting. A shirt with light or dark stripes and a pair of chinos or jeans make a perfect combination.
- Light colour shirt from H&M MEN. Combine this shirt with dark trousers and shoes, a perfect combination for a job interview.
- Dark shirt from ZARA. This is a different combination as you can boldly create a more informal and comfortable look wearing the shirt open. We love it!
- Blue striped shirt from MASSIMO DUTTI, made from cotton and linen fabrics. A classic print, but on this occasion using the different combination of stripes.
Mixed and colourful stripes
The shirt is without doubt the most worn men’s garment in the world, characterised by its versatility, simplicity and elegance. It is an essential which every man should have in their wardrobe.
However, being simple does not mean that it can’t be fun and colourful. Opt for coloured stripes and give your outfits a more informal touch for summer days.
- Green striped shirt from SPRINGFIELD. As in the photo, the green is perfectly combined with dark jeans.
- Vintage style long sleeved shirt from PULL & BEAR. Classic neck, with a combination of stripes of different thicknesses and colours. This style of shirt goes perfectly with chunky style trainers.
- Ochre striped shirt from H&M MEN. Very similar to the first option, but on this occasion you can combine this shirt with white trousers; a brighter, fresher look for a summer night.
Short sleeves and colours, festival style
These designs could be said to be inspired by the resort style of the 1950s; shirts which convey the sensation of holidays due to their colourful combinations.
These colourful short sleeved shirts will work for both Fridays at the office and for going to a festival in sandals and bermuda shorts.
- Striped shirt from ZARA. Knitted short sleeved shirt in green and pink. Leave it open with a basic white t-shirt like the model and combine it with bermuda shorts.
- Shirt from PULL AND BEAR. Dare to wear something louder? Bright colours perfect for a festival.
- Short sleeved shirt from SPRINGFIELD. On this occasion, we have horizontal stripes in a combination of green and blue, the most representative colours of the summer.
Now you have seen that whatever model or style of shirt, stripes continue to be popular on catwalks, at the office, in the street and at festivals.
We hope that these looks have inspired you.
We’ll see you in the next post, friends of La Marina Shopping Centre.