The autumnal charm is here! There is no better time to renew our arsenal of blazers and jackets. Firstly, because it is the most versatile, functional and timeless garment of all; secondly, because it is a warm garment, but also a stylish accessory; and thirdly, because you will be able to purchase them all at our shopping centre.
Going in blind would not make sense, so we’ll make a list of what the trends will be this season. Are you ready to take note?
Of aristocratic origin and with a tricolour weave. Glen plaid is no longer exclusively for school uniforms, becoming an essential in stores this autumn.
- Close-fitting blazer available at BENETTON with two pockets on the front section.
- Suit made up of plaid fabric jacket and trousers from ZARA. You can give it a chic touch by combining it with trainers.
- Peaked neck and lapel blazer with long sleeves and buttoned wrists from ZARA.
Pink is a fashionable colour, regardless of gender. The preconception that pink is just for girls has been left behind.
- Suede biker jacket from SPRINGFIELD with zip fastening and silver metallic details.
- Pastel pink corduroy jacket with sheepskin collar from PULL&BEAR, for the more daring.
- Bougainvillea colour open blazer with decorative buttons from MASSIMO DUTTI. Made for the change of seasons.
More masculine double-breasted jackets
Big brands have taught us to storm the men’s dressing room to reinterpret some of its classics (and we seem to have learned the lesson well).
- Plaid double-breasted blazer in blue tones from MANGO. Ideal with jeans.
- Red and black plaid double-breasted blazer from STRADIVARIUS. Comfort and style go hand in hand.
- Cotton double-breasted blazer in navy blue from MANGO MAN. A chic touch for an informal look.
Now you have seen them, you can stand out by introducing one (or all!) of these trends into your wardrobe.
All of these and more can be found at La Marina Shopping Centre.
See you on the next post!