- Coming from Valencia or Alicante, you’ll clearly be able to visualise the signs to the shopping centre.
- AP-7 coming from Valencia or Alicante, take exit N-322, Terra Mítica, 65-A, and follow the signs to Finestrat.
- AP-7 coming from Benidorm, take exit N-322, Terra Mítica, 65-A, and follow the signs to Finestrat.
Should you decide to come to the Centro Comercial La Marina by bus, you have two exclusive routes which stop at different areas in the city of Benidorm. The buses cover the following routes:
- LÍNEA 02 – CENTRO COMERCIAL / RINCÓN DE LOIX
- LÍNEA 03 – TERRA MÍTICA / ESTACIÓN DE AUTOBUSES
- LÍNEA 15 – FINESTRAT / CALA DE FINESTRAT
It’s really easy to arrive at the shopping centre by train coming from the different stations located in the area of the Marina Baixa.
The nearest railway station is C.C. LA MARINA – FINESTRAT, which belongs to the Region of Valencia’s train network and is located at a distance of 100 metres from the entrance to the shopping centre.
Should you decide to come to the Centro Comercial La Marina by bike, you shall be able to enjoy an incomparable natural entourage, as well as views from the Marina Baixa which reflect the Mediterranean flavour.
Surrounding the shopping centre there are more than 30 km of routes available for cyclists and independent from the traffic lanes.