OWNER OF THE WEBSITE AND DATA CONTROLLER
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002 of the 11th of July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following is stated:
Who is the data controller of your data?
COMPANY NAME: CENTRO COMERCIAL LA MARINA FINESTRAT
CIF tax identification number: H-53.484.341
Registered office: Avda. País Valenciá, 2 – Finestrat
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Data protection rights
Rights of users:
- Right to access personal data, to check whether the company is processing your data.
- Right of rectification, if the data is incorrect.
- Right of cancellation or deletion, and along with these, the right to be forgotten, in which case the data will only be kept for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to oppose processing: the company will stop processing the data in the way you indicate, unless it has to continue being processed for legitimate reasons.
- Right to limitation of processing, not applying processing operations to data as corresponds in each case, while the controller determines whether to attend to other requests.
- Right to portability of data: you have the right to receive the personal data which affect you, which have been provided to the company in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format, and request the transfer to another manager when technically possible.
How to exercise the rights: The interested parties may exercise their rights through written communication to the tax residence of the company or the email address provided, including a photocopy of their DNI identity document or official documentation accrediting their identity.
Possibility of withdrawing consent: In the case of having granted consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without this affecting the legality of treatment based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
Control authority: If a user considers there to be a problem with the way in which the company is managing its data, you may address your claims to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
STORAGE OF DATA
Client data: This will vary depending on the service contracted by the client.
- 4 years: Law on Labour Infringements and Penalties (obligations on affiliation, registrations, deregistrations, contributions, payment of wages, etc.); Articles 66 and following; General Tax Law (accounting records, etc.).
- 5 years: Art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without a special period).
- 6 years: Art. 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting records, invoices, etc.)
- 10 years: Art. 25 of the Law on Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
Data on social network profiles: Until the user withdraws permission for this.
Data of candidates for internships or job posts: Until six months after receipt, including after selection, provided that the candidate does not indicate otherwise.
PURPOSES AND LEGITIMACY
Depending on the type of data processing, below we summarise the basis of legitimacy of this processing:
|PROCESSING||BASIS OF LEGITIMACY|
|Accounting and fiscal management: management of invoicing, tax obligations, discounts, etc. of clients and/or service providers of the company.||Maintenance, development and control of the contractual relationship between the parties. Compliance with legal obligations.|
|Marketing: Commercial actions on our products or services aimed at our clients or individuals who have requested information on the past including undertaking satisfaction surveys on our clients.||Free and unequivocal consent of the interested party (potential clients). We state that the withdrawal of this consent may in no case restrict the execution of the contract between the parties. Legitimate interest of the company on the promotion and personalisation of products or services similar to those obtained or requested by interested parties in the past.|
|Processing of collaborator management||Maintenance, development and control of the contractual relationship between the parties.|
|Processing of claims management (client service)||Consent of the interested party.|
|Processing of operations in campaigns through electronic means with potential clients||Consent of the interested party.|
|Processing of data protection rights||Consent of the interested party.|
|Processing of debt demand operations by third parties on service providers||Legal obligation.|
|Processing of management of operations with contacts – web users||Free and unequivocal consent of the interested party.|
|Processing of curriculums and job offers||The candidate authorises the company to process the documents they send, all the content directly accessible through internet search engines, their profiles on professional social networks, the data obtained in evaluation tests and the information provided in the job interview, in order to evaluate their application.|