Getting here is easy by foot, by public transport or by car
La Marina Shopping Centre is perfectly located in the heart of Finestrat, making it easy to get to via car, bus or tram.
- Whether you’re coming from Alicante or Valencia, La Marina Shopping Centre is clearly signposted so just follow the signs marked “Centro Comercial La Marina”.
- AP-7 coming from Valencia or Alicante, take exit N-322, Terra Mítica, 65-A, and follow the signs to Finestrat.
- AP-7 coming from Benidorm, take exit N-322, Terra Mítica, 65-A, and follow the signs to Finestrat.
The centre is serviced by three bus routes which navigate around Finestrat and Benidorm. Buses are very regular but for specific times please visit this link - www.llorentebus.es
- LÍNEA 02 – CENTRO COMERCIAL / RINCÓN DE LOIX
- LÍNEA 03 – TERRA MÍTICA / ESTACIÓN DE AUTOBUSES
- LÍNEA 15 – FINESTRAT / CALA DE FINESTRAT
The nearest tram stop to La Marina Shopping Centre is just 100 metres, making it one of the easiest ways to travel to and from the shopping centre. This tram stop is operated by Valencia’s train system and has frequent trams coming from Marina Baixa. When travelling to the centre by tram please alight at CC. LA MARINA - FINESTRAT.For specific tram times please visit this link - www.tramalicante.es